The adventure park in Vezza d’Oglio where you can walk in the trees
The Adventure Park is a park where children, young people and adults can test their balance and courage.
The park is located in Vezza d’Oglio, within the boundaries of Adamello Park, in a characteristic spruce forest: between the trunks of the trees there are ropes, walkways, platforms and Tibetan bridges that visitors have to use to move from one tree to another.
The Adventure Park have 7 different routes of different difficulty levels to choose from depending on age, height and ... Vertigo! The easiest route the blue one has a maximum height of 1 metre while the most difficult the purple route takes those more intrepid up to a height of 18 metres above the ground.
Before setting off on your adventure the instructors at the park supply all participants with a harness, a helmet and a via ferratas set; one of the carabiners in the latter will always remain attached to the main metal cable around the entire route. Given these safety precautions the adventure park in Vezza d’Oglio ensures fun and 100% safety.
The Adventure Park ensures all visitors hours of good clean fun and physical exercise in the middle of the woods surrounded by trees on a journey to rediscover your abilities.
- 7 routes in the spruce forest
- Minimum height 1 metre
- Maximum height 18 metres
- Routes for adults and children
- Certified safety system
An adventure park among the trees in Lombardy for intrepid adults and children
There are many adventure parks for children in Lombardy but this Adventure Park is different! Here small children can have fun but the routes among the trees ensure that older children and adults bring out their best coordination skills, balance and courage.
- Fuchsia Route: maximum height 1 metre. Suitable for children from 3 to 7/8 years old
- Green Route: maximum height 1 metre. Suitable for children from 3 to 6/7 years old
- Blue Route: maximum height 5 metres. Suitable for children from 5/6 to 10 years old.
- Red Route: maximum height 10 metres. Suitable for adults and young teenagers with a minimum height of 140 cm and a maximum height of 210 cm.
- Yellow Route: maximum height 8 metres. Suitable for adults and young teenagers with a minimum height of 130 cm and a maximum height of 210 cm.
- Black Route: maximum height 15 metres. Suitable for adults and young teenagers with a minimum height of 155 cm and a maximum height of 210 cm.
- Purple Route: height 12-18 metres. Suitable for adults and young teenagers with a minimum height of 140 cm and a maximum height of 210 cm.
Some useful information...
All routes among the trees are equipped with a Continuous Life Line, a system of lanyards and carabiners that prevents any possible fall.
The red, yellow, black and purple routes are also open to adults. Every route has specific wight and height limits.
Before starting out among the trees the staff at the park explain specific details about the equipment and techniques to tackle the various parts.