As a consequence of accessing the website, data may be processed that is personal or that may be associated with the user by means of cookies. The data controller is Consorzio Adamello Ski Ponte di Legno - Tonale, whose registered office is located at Via F.lli Calvi n°53/a, 25056 – Pontedilegno (BS). The data controller can be contacted using the following contact details:
E- mail: email@example.com
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Consorzio Adamello Ski Ponte di Legno - Tonale has appointed a data protection officer who can be contacted using the following contact details:
PURPOSE AND METHODS OF PROCESSING
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website will, during the course of normal operation, gather certain personal data that are automatically transmitted when using internet communication protocols. Such information is not collected so as to be associated with identified individuals but, by its very nature, it could result in the identification of users via processing and association with data held by third parties.
Such data will include the IP addresses or domain names of the computers of users who connect to the site, addresses of the requested resources in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) form, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the digital code indicating the status of the reply from the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user's operating system and computer environment.
These data will only be used to obtain anonymous statistical information about site usage and to check that it is functioning properly; they will be deleted immediately after processing. The data may be used to establish liability in the event of possible computer crime against the site.
DATA ACQUIRED VIA CONTACT FORMS AND DEDICATED SECTIONS
Such information relates to data provided voluntarily by the user.
- CONTACT US: please note that the data provided will be used solely to comply with your request. The data collected will be kept only for as long as is necessary to respond to you. Data will be processed according to the consent given. If permission for processing is refused, it will not be possible to handle your request. Any other purposes related to marketing activities (sending of advertising or promotional material) will be subject to your specific and separate consent.
- NEWSLETTER: the data collected will be used for sending information material; they will be stored and processed for the same purpose until such time as the data subject requests deletion/unregistering via the channels provided. Any other purposes related to marketing activities (sending of advertising or promotional material) will be subject to your specific and separate consent.
- MARKETING: the data collected will be used for the purposes of sending you advertising or promotional material solely where you have given your specific consent in relation to such processing. The data will be stored and processed until such time as the data subject requests deletion/unregistering via the channels provided.
- PURCHASING A SKIPASS: we would inform you that the data provided will be used by the Sportit Srl company. The portal used for purchases therefore has a specific data protection policy as it does not form part of the domain com/en/
- REQUESTING AVAILABILITY: this contact section lets users request information about hotels and accommodation facilities and we would inform you that the data provided will be used solely by the accommodation facilities that you have contacted.
Data will typically be processed by computer, but it is possible that data may be processed in paper form.
The above-listed processing will be carried out solely in computerised form, but processing in paper form cannot be excluded. Your data may be communicated to persons regarded as recipients pursuant to art. 4 or to data supervisors pursuant to art. 28 of the Regulation (EU) with responsibility for responding to your requests to us.
The company has also partially anonymised user IP addresses and reduces the data that Google can access via its Analytics tools.
PANORAMIC WEB CAMS
Webcams are installed in the skiing area of the Consorzio Adamello Ski Pontedilegno – Tonale. The panoramic images will be used solely for tourism purposes and placed on the internet via the site www.pontedilegnotonale.com.
Cookies are small text files (usually consisting of letters and numbers) that are stored in the memory of a browser or device when the user visits a website. They may only be stored for the duration of the visit or for a longer period: their purpose is to allow the server to recognise users even after their initial access.
Provision no. 231, issued by the Data Protection Authority on 10 June 2021, states that consent is not required for technical cookies as these are necessary for the operation of the site.
For all other types of cookies, users may grant, withdraw or update such consent by setting their preferences within the banner at any time according to the procedures below regarding the exercise of user rights.
HOW TO GRANT, WITHDRAW OR UPDATE YOUR CONSENT TO COOKIES
Otherwise, you can at any time select or deactivate the individual categories of cookies, then confirm your choices by clicking on the icon (indicate which icon and where it is present) or on “Manage preferences”.
Refusal to grant the use of third-party, analytical or profiling cookies will not prevent access to the site, with the exception of blocking functions or content that may make use of such cookies.
TRANSFERRING DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY OR TO INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS
Your data will not be transferred in any way to third countries outside the EU or to international organisations, nor be stored on servers located in any third country.
AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESSES
The data controller does not use any automated decision-making processes in respect of your personal data.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
You have the right at any time to request the data controller to provide you with access to your data, as well as to the rectification or deletion of such data. You will receive a written reply within 30 days (unless you have specifically requested a verbal reply), which may also be in electronic form. You also have the right to request the limitation of processing or to object to it. Finally, you may request the portability of your data to another data controller. You may at any time also revoke any consent you have given via this website: to revoke such consent simply contact one of the addresses listed above.
You have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority if you feel that your data have been processed unlawfully.